Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Monday, February 2, 2009

King Is The Man Who Can



Darling readers, I ask of you only one question, rhetorical as it is:


Has there ever been a human being cooler than Keith Richards?

4 comments:

Twiggy Mod said...

Ahhh beautiful one, thank you much for this post I jsut berloody love our keith he is indeed a favourite of mine.

I find him very attractive in his younger days xxxxxx

Kelly said...

Holy christ, I love Keith.

Mohib said...

Jimmy Fuckin Page....

Both skill and beauty!

puertas metalicas cortafuegos said...

This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I believe.