Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Jagger in the 70's

Just some more of my scans of Mick and Ms. Bianca before things went south. 
all images = my scans, please credit if you post them to another site

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. The gondolier seems more excited about the photo op than Mick or Bianca?

( There's one to tell the grand kids! ) "You never-uh gess who ride in my boat huh?" Thanks again Leith for rubbing in the fact the rest of us are mere mortals...

Matt D

Anonymous said...

My bad! I grew up in Cicero, Illinois and having fun at Italians' expense was pretty standard fare.

My apologies, I LOVE Italians! ( Where's the UN-Submit button on this damn thing? )

MD

Racheal said...

I am in love with each & every one of these pictures! Great post <3

Racheal

Fredrick said...

I fully match with whatever thing you have written.
free mmorpg online games | hotel duluth mn | gold chain | Casseroles recipes | hotels michigan ave chicago illinois

Louis Vuitton Outlet said...

This topic was really educational and nicely written.

coach handbags new 2012 said...

We are all great shoppers coach outlet store online today and are savvy enough to use all our informational resources before buying the Coach goods we intend to purchase. coach outlet

Jonno said...

Why do you go to the trouble of creating a fascinating website & fall down by not monitoring its comments for spam? Or are you now flogging coachella handbags?

Unknown said...

Fun photos, thank you! 😍

Anonymous said...

13 years late. Did you eat at Bunyons in Cicero? My dad owned it. Worked there a lot. Huge stones fan.