Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Georgia Peach

When I was staying outside of London this winter (January to March), I was living, lavishly, in a hotel (seriously, it was amazing; every night after work, I had two glasses of vintage Veuve Clicquot at the hotel bar waiting for me, it was divine).  I've always loved all the "foreign" Vogues more than US Vogue, so I was quite pleased to find, while perusing the January 2011 British Vogue one evening whilst sipping my Champagne, a feature photoshoot starring Georgia May Jagger, the 19-year-old daughter of Mick and Jerry Hall (can ya tell?).  She is just stunning, so I had to scan the pages of said Vogue issue for you guys to see.  She is photographed with Dennis Hopper's son, 18-year-old Henry Hopper, as the male model. Enjoy...  And please credit if you re-post. It took me quite a while to scan these in large size and edit the little knicks out of each page with Elements.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll. But I think she takes more after Jerry than Mick. Bar the lips ;-)

Colleen said...

I love it! She is so gorgeous...but how could she not be with those parents?

Eleanor said...

Ridiculously good genes, and the imperfect teeth make her even more perfect.

Love your blog, very inspiring.

Elle x

www.eleanorputyourboootson.blogspot.com
www.littlewing.bigcartel.com

Leith said...

Elle, I'm following you now. :)

I LOVE her imperfect teeth, too! Couldn't agree more.

Dayna said...

Very effective material, thank you for this post.

coach handbags new 2012 said...

We are all great shoppers coach outlet store online today and are savvy enough to use all our informational resources before buying the Coach goods we intend to purchase. coach outlet