Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stand By Your Man

Recording "Sympathy For The Devil":
At a Stones show in '68:
I'd never seen this picture before, so I was excited to scan it; at the same concert as above (obvi):
All images are scans or screen caps by me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you you have the sweetest most sincere love for the stones. i'm from LA living in sacramento and I do not know anyone like me. I love the stones too!!!

Marnie said...

These pictures are fab.
And I love your blog title.
x

Louis Vuitton Outlet said...

This topic was really educational and nicely written.